When my eyelids curl
And my eyeballs bulge
I can hear my brain crying
And my body whining
This is not living
This is slavery
I hate you Olive Garden.
Now that I’m back from my trip life at home feels slightly different. Someone told me that I would come back a different person and it sort of feels like I have. I feel more inspired to keep moving in life and the small stuff is nothing to me anymore. I have more passion to life large and get out there because e world is not to be taken for granted.
I got arrested on my trip…again…and now I’m stuck on probation for a year. It’s sad to see how the police are trying to always bring me down. Especially for substances….ones that are found on this earth. I have no shame for the fact I got arrested. I happily will take responsibility for my possession charges because I support those substances and have found great peace in my mind because of them. However, I don’t feel that this federal government should be wasting their time with someone like me, and it saddens me because I know I have never been a danger to myself or others, and those are the people that should be in hand and ankle cuffs.
So it seems like my move has been put off again. I will be here for another year. But I will still be traveling and making big moves in my life. I am working on my application to loyola, and mike and I are going to see if we can kick off a tie dye company. Were hoping we could even get some sort of stand worked out and maybe travel to festivals and sell our stuff there.
I am going to keep writing on here. So if anyone decides to read my words, know that this is probably going to be what my blog is becoming, because I don’t really like looking at my dashboard anymore. I’m going to start just journaling and writing my poetry/prose on here. My trip has really got my creative juices flowing again. I’m inspired again!!! Yay!!!
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."